For Day 2 of Writing 101 we are asked to write a list of ‘Things I Wish.’
Again, I try to be honest. I’m keen to see what I have to say, and what my wishes are.
What do I wish? I decided to wish what I want from my blog.
I made it as honest as I could.
- I wish I could make the breakthrough to find my grandfather.
- I wish I could meet all the new cousins I am meeting virtually on-line.
- I wish I was brave enough to suggest publishing a monthly family magazine to connect us all.
- I wish I was better at making the most of my time and not being a prize procrastinator.
- I wish I could earn some money from blogging and writing.
- I wish I was better at exercising, so I could live a more balanced life between sitting in front of my laptop and walking and moving.
- I wish I could finish this book about my family history that I’m trying to write.
- I wish I could find out how to get more ‘followers’ than ‘likers’.
- I wish I could hold more information in my head, so I don’t need to have so many ‘windows’ open on my laptop.
- I wish my parents were still alive so I could show them how clever I am.